ANTIFA: Timeline Of Violence (UPDATED SEPTEMBER 10th - PORTLAND)
Below is the most comprehensive guide we have been able to esablish on the violence ANTIFA has carried out since their rise. We will be actively keeping this updated.
- February 27- Anaheim, California - 3 stabbed, 13 arrested as ANTIFA shows up to protest a KKK event. While numerous groups showed up to protest the despicable Ku Klux Klan, ANTIFA was the only group to resort to violence in their protest.
- June 26 - Sacramento - 4 arrested, 10 injured as ANTIFA counter protested a small neo-nazi rally. After completion of the investigation by the Sacramento Police Department 514 misdemeanor and 68 felony charges involving 106 people are being pursed.
- November 11th - Portland, Oregon - Days after the election of now President Donald Trump the protests have now escalated and are being referred to as riots as vandalism breaks out and many are warned to stay away.
- January 20 - Washington D.C - Inauguration Day riots : Over 100 people were arrested in the nations capital as ANTIFA failed to keep their dissatisfaction with the election results peaceful.
- February 1st - Berkeley, California - Milo's Campus Speech Canceled Due To Violence : Milo was unable to complete his speech intended for the University Of Berkley after the police failed to control the ANTIFA protesters terrorizing the city.
- March 4th - Berkeley, California - Berkeley pro trump rally disturbance : Atleast 10 arrested and 7 injured in Pro Trump rally invaded by ANTIFA members.
- April 15th - Berkeley, California - Berkeley Patriots Rally disturbance : 20 arrested at Patriots Rally as ANTIFA yet again infringed on a Conservative rally.
- April 18th - (THREAT) Berkeley, California - Berkeley cancels upcoming Ann Coulter speech : The University Of Berkeley cancelled Coulters upcoming speech out of fear of protests and their inability to police their campus and city. They offered her a later date, one once classes had commenced, which she declined.
- April 29th (THREAT) - Portland, Oregon - 10th annual rose parade canceled after confined ANTIFA threats of atlas 200 members showing up to show hard to those attending.
- May 1st - Portland, Oregon - Portland May Day protest Results In 40 Arrests : 40 people were arrested during the May Day Protest which saw ANTIFA yet again terrorize another city.
- June 4th -Portland, Oregon - 14 ANTIFA Arrested at Portland Free Speech Event : 14 were arrested in Portland, at least 4 connected to criminal charges from the event, for ANTIFA's part in a alleged free speech rally.
- August 12th - Charlottesville, Virgina - Charlottesville Riots at "Unite The Right" - While this one saw violence arise from all angles, ANTIFA showed up to an even they knew they opposed and intended to be violent towards their opposition.
- August 19th - Boston, Massachusetts - Free Speech Rally Protested By ANTIFA - ANTIFA violence began when a member draped in black stole and American Flag, dragging the original owner to the ground on the way. The event ended
- August 27th - Berkeley, California - A peaceful right wing free speech rally was yet again attacked by the violent ANTIFA. There were atlas five reported attacks with some of them being captured as seen
- September 10th - Portland, Oregon - A conservative group, Patriot Prayer, scheduled a “Peaceful Portland Freedom March” in Portland starting Sunday afternoon. However at the last second it had to be moved to Vancouver, Wash., about 15 minutes away, due to the early arrival of ANTIFA. This did not stop the violence as 2 cops were treated for injuries, at least 9 were arrested, and numerous scuffles around the area with some involving projectiles and smoke grenades.